Kiteboarding in PEI, PEI Kiteboarding lessons,
Learn with the best Every Lesson Includes
Beginner Lessons - $599 Introduction To Kiteboarding
Full 2 Day Course (6 hours) – Taught on land and in water
- Day #1
- Kiteboarding Safety, Equipment Setup, Flying techniques, Power strokes,
- Body Drags in the water, How to recover your board, body drag upwind.
- Day #2
- Water Starts with the board, consistent riding, proper board angle
- Develop upwind riding with board, ability to stop with control,
Intermediate Lessons - $249 Learn How To Foilboard
- Half Day Course (2.5 hours) – Taught in water
- Foil Saftey for first timers, Foot placement, proper board angle
- Short Mast setup, Mastering the “Pump” and gaining riding speed.
- Great for Intermediate to Advanced riders looking to experience foilboarding
Advanced Lessons - $99 / hour Riding Progression
- Taught on land and in water – Prices charged per hour of instruction
- Perfect for students who have taken lessons but need some extra help
- Beginner – Board Starts, Up Wind Riding, Jumps, Basic Tricks
- Advanced – Unhooked Tricks, Kiteloops, Handle Pass, Foil Transitions
- Great for all levels looking for a quick lesson to improve their riding
Our Booking Policy
Kiteboarding lessons are a wind dependant activity. With this being said we schedule you in for the dates you are available and then have a 3 day prior confirmation and morning of the lesson confirmation. Some times the wind forecast can change dramatically and it is our top priority to keep you in the loop so you are able to plan ahead if the conditions don’t line up. We try and communicate via txt or calling as this is the fastest and most reliable way.
Our rates are based on time on land or in the water with the instructor. We do not charge you for any time you are alongside an instructor, ex lunch breaks, getting to the location, chatting at the beach. Kiteboarding is an expensive sport to learn and we look out for you and your money. Your instructor will let you know exactly what time the lesson will start or finish.
Yes! We have many students who want to jump right in and purchase their first set up after there lessons, we even offer special prices on gear if you take a lesson with us. Ask one of our instructors for more details and price savings before or after your lesson.
Every lesson comes with the option to either bring your own wetsuit and water gear or we can provide you one. If you already own a wetsuit we recommend to bring it as personal fit is always best. All of our wetsuits are top of the line Neil Pryde, in both full suits and short suits depending on the water temperature.
Yes! We have many local accommodation partners here on the island that we can provide contact information for and even some price incentives for you if you book lessons through us! Be sure to reach out to us during your booking to let us know what accommodations you require and we can help you find the best location and price for your budget.